Already know which Stair-Climber you want?
Matching the right machine to your job is a skill we pride ourselves on. Talk to one of our Stair Climbing Trolley experts today.
(Spoiler Alert: Our recommendations usually save you money!)
The SAL 330HD stairclimbing machine boasts a rigid framework made of patented aluminium profiles, specially designed wheels with a unique braking system (well protected situated inside the rims of the main wheels) and a further optimised climbing mechanism, making this machine extremely user friendly.
The main wheels are also equipped with specially adapted puncture proof tyres for safe operation on stairs.
- The SAL 330HD comes with standard toeplate, battery, charger and 3.2m strap.
- Optional toeplates and the toeplate extension (with swivel castors that attach to the toeplate) available on request.
Two speed operation Level 1: 6 steps per minute / Level 2: 10 steps per minute
SAL 330HD Anatomy
01 – UP / DOWN switches
02 – Handles
03 – Lifting unit
04 – Main Wheels
05 – Control unit
06 – Quick Change Battery
SAL 330HD Range
SAL 330HD Universal
SAL 330HD Fold
SAL 330HD Dolley
|SAL HD Uni||330kg||L 485 x W 560 x H 1615mm||L 183 x W 530mm||35kg|
|SAL HD Fold||330kg||L 485 x W 560 x H 1615mm||L 183 x W 530mm||36kg|
|SAL HD Dolley||330kg||L 485 x W 560 x H 1615mm||L 183 x W 530mm||42kg|
Step Range (will vary depending on weights carried)
- 200 kg: approx. 220 steps
- 250 kg: approx. 190 steps
- 330 kg: approx. 120 steps
- Speed I: approx. 6 steps / min
- Speed II: approx. 10 steps / min