SAL 330HD | Stairclimber
Model: SAL 330HD
The SAL 330HD boasts a rigid framework made of patented aluminium profiles, specially designed wheels with a unique braking system (well protected situated inside the rims of the main wheels) and a further optimised climbing mechanism, making this machine extremely user friendly.
The main wheels are also equipped with specially adapted puncture proof tyres for safe operation on stairs.
The SAL 330HD comes with standard toeplate, battery, charger and 3.2m strap.
Optional toeplates and toeplate extension (with swivel castors that attach to the toeplate) available on request.
Two speed operation
Level 1: 6 steps per minute / Level 2: 10 steps per minute
|330kg||485 x 560 x 1615mm||183 x 530mm||34kg|
- Rigid frame construction of patented aluminium extrusion with 3 box sections for additional strength
- Main wheels have aluminium rims equipped with specially designed, puncture proof tyres
- Fixed aluminium toeplate: 183mm L x 530mm W
- Soft coated long wings for safe carriage of broad loads
- Optimised climbing mechanism for balanced lifting of loads
- Reduced machine weight at 34kg (with battery pack 38kg)
- Two speed operation
- Two drive modes (single step and continuous mode)
- Advanced breaking system
- Up/down button on left and right side of handle
- Intelligent electronics for safe operation in transport situations
- Advanced braking system situated inside rims of main wheels (Brakes can be switched off during maneuvering on flat areas)
- Puncture proof tyres with excellent running characteristics also on uneven and rough floors